SHARONELLE® Microwave Wax - Honey - 16 oz
Fast delivery. On-screen colors may differ from reality.
1. Open container of wax and place it in a heater.
2. Allow wax to melt completely. Heat to lukewarm temperature. Stir even for consistency.
3. Test the wax for the correct temperature
4. Clean the area to be trated with the sharonelle pre wax cleansing gel.
5. With a spatula apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
6. Place a cotton / pellon strip on wax covered area and rub firmly in direction of hair growth.
7. Stretch the skin with one hand, and with the other pull strip in a snappy mouvment against hair growth.
8. Apply Sharonelle after wax soothing lotion when treatment is completed.
CAUTION: do not apply wax to pimple, moles, warts, sunburn or inflamed areas
INGREDIENTS: gum rosin, rosin ester, tee tree oil, liquid paraffinum, D&C green, titanium dioxide