1) Sanitize, push back cuticles, and remove excess oil with Gel FX 3-in-1 Cleanser.
2) Lightly prime the nail tips with vitamin infused Gel FX Primer. Avoid the surrounding skin and let air dry for 30 seconds. It will appear shiny.
3) Apply a thin layer of vitamin infused Gel FX Basecoat to fingers and cure.
4) Apply a thin coat of your choice of Gel FX Nail Lacquer and cure. Apply second coat and cure.
5) Apply a thin, even coat of Gel FX Topcoat and cure.
6) Remove the sticky layer with the "Gel Fx 3-in-1 Cleanser".
* Cure with LED (30-60 seconds) or UV (1-2 minutes) lamp between each step. Cure time varies by shade. ORLY Gel FX LED 480FX Lamp: Place nails flat in the lamp. Cure fingers first, then thumbs separately.